San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Enterprise Franchise And Replication
Book NOW! Find out how to grow your social enterprise and develop its success.
This one day seminar, presented by Karen Wood and Cliff Southcombe, will give delegates a better understanding of the various models of replication, including franchising.
· Understand the range of replication options and opportunities for alternative growth for social businesses
· Decide when and how to approach replication
· Identify the business development and support journey andidentify their needs
There will also be a number of activities to participate in, including group work, and case studies.
When & Where
Social Enterprise North West
Social Enterprise North West, SENW, has been established as a regional network and its directors include representatives of social enterprise networks from across the region. SENW achieves accountability to the sector through direct links to the accountable Social Enterprise networks like the Development Trust Association and Cooperatives North West.
We’re In Business for Good
- To raise the profile of social enterprise in the North West of England.
- To represent the interests of the North West of England’s social enterprise sector.
- To encourage mutual support, inter-trading, sharing of best practice, training and development opportunities between social enterprises.
- To work with local, regional, national transnational bodies to strengthen the social enterprise sector.