This one-day social media advanced course will provide you with all the tools and skills you need in order to build upon your existing social media knowledge and achieve successful results. We talk in simple, plain language and have carefully designed the course for anyone already using social media who is interested in developing a more in-depth understanding of advanced social media strategy to enhance and grow their business.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone connected to a business wishing to leverage the power of social media marketing to increase their business performance. To get the maximum benefit from this advanced course attendees should have an existing knowledge of social media on which to develop their skills further or have attended our one-day essentials course. Previous attendees have included small business owners, marketing executives, directors, entrepreneurs, civil servants to global brands from backgrounds as diverse from farming to airlines.
- How to measure and analyse your strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- The evolving social media landscape – video/visual
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
- Dealing with negative communication
- Creating a social media policy
- Risk management
- Analytics tools – small company and large firm
- Monitoring tools
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Google Analytics
- Tracking – URL builder
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Social selling – understanding KPIs
- External measurement tools
- Legal implications
- Why blog?
- SEO benefits – maximising your blog for search
- Blogging and Vlogging
- How to create engaging and sharable content