Actions and Detail Panel
Social media advertising to find new overseas sales (Truro)
Thu 6 April 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
It's a small world. Almost everyone these days uses social media, but are you using social media advertising to its full potential? The potential of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with new customers in endless.
This hands on workshop will explain how and why businesses should embrace this technology to create real growth in International markets. From direct sales to brand awareness to lead generation, you will learn how to access new territories and increase sales through some of the most popular platforms around today.
- Welcome and introduction
- Social Media Platforms and how they relate to your routes to market
- Interactive session: Setting objectives for social media advertising campaigns
- Overview of support available with the Export 4 Growth Programme
- Understanding different types of social media adverts
- "Real world" advert creation for Facebook and Instagram international audiences
Who is this event for?
This workshop is for businesses who are brand new to exporting or considering exporting for the first time and want to target overseas visitors. It is delivered free of charge to eligible businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: Regrettably, we are unable to accept intermediaries or service providers.
Spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!