Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media and Content Marketing workshop with Andrew and Pete
Fri 3 March 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 GMT
Blow up your Social Media and Content Marketing Strategy (the fun way)
In this Half Day workshop, we're going to be taking a deep dive into your Social Media and Content Marketing strategy to strengthen your business and your brand online. You'll learn how to use these platforms to generate leads, sales and create an audience that will go bananas for what you have to offer.
About the trainers - Andrew and Pete
Andrew and Pete run the content marketing company called - ‘Andrew and Pete’, where they help businesses create share-worthy content that builds brands people love. They are international speakers, authors and consultants with a fun and engaging style.
They are regular contributors for Social Media Examiner, speakers at Social Media Marketing World 2017 in San Diego and have been featured on Entrepreneur on Fire and Huffington Post. They also won Digital and Social Media Company of the Year at Newcastle Business Awards, and were finalists for The Entrepreneur of The Year Award at Living North Awards.
What you'll learn
- How to focus on the right social platforms for your business
- How to generate engagement on social media which leads to sales
- How to measure your results
- How to create the right type of content to draw people in, rather than posting and getting no response
- How to create a brand people love
- How and when it is applicable to automate on Social Media
- How to Social Media less overwhelming and time consuming
- How to be proactive with generating sales
- How and when to use Remarketing and Social Media Advertising
What this workshop isn't (and therefore is)
We aren't covering the fundamental basics in this workshop, we won't be setting up social media accounts with you, and we won't be explaining what a hashtag is.
No - we want you to leave with an actual strategy for generating business rather than just knowing how to set-up an account (because that's not good enough). We're also not going to be teaching boring text book marketing theory - this is hands on, practical and applicable. We want to help you think of ideas for your social platforms that you can actually USE in your business.
Are you a Design Network North or ATOMIC member? You can request your discount code here