The Otley Social Media Cafe was borne from meeting busy business owners who wanted a regular informal but informative approach to social media training. Rather than spending a day in a classroom, our regular monthly sessions share tips on how to best promote your business across the varied social media platforms, as well as helping with issues you may be experiencing online.....and the most important bit......whilst drinking a lovely cup of tea or coffee & eating homemade cake!
With between 4-6 attendees, this is a small group where you can meet new businesses owners and share experiences, meaning you will ultimately take away up to 10 key tips from each monthly session.
In our regular 1 hour sessions you will "Learn How to Promote Your Business on Social Media using Best Practice Methods":
1. Take away tips on how to create a professional social media platform
2. Learn how to develop an online strategy that fits your business
3. Bring 1 burning issue you are struggling with and we will help you resolve it and put it into action
4. Learn from others in the group, taking away between 6-10 key tips to grow your business
5. Meet and share experiences with other local business owners in a friendly and informal environment
1 hour session
£16.50 payable in cash on the morning of the session.
This includes a regular cup of tea or coffee and a slice of homemade cake!