Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media Content Workshop
Thu 23 March 2017, 09:30 – 13:30 GMT
Social Media Content
This workshop will teach you a fresh approach to developing a content strategy for your business. You’ll leave re-energised and full of ideas about what to share on you social networks. We’ll share our tried and tested content planning process with you as well as help you organise your ideas into campaigns and themes. You’ll learn how to use some creative tools to help you develop graphics and branded content too. We’ll share our content calendar template with you to take away, which will help organise your content schedules.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you are already using social media for your business but perhaps you have run out of ideas for what to share or need some inspiration to get creative. If you’re not sure where to start with sharing on social and not sure what works best on the networks you use, this workshop will help you find great content to share to help your business, that’s often right under your nose. If you are already publishing regularly on your networks but need some new inspiration and want to be more strategic then this course is for you.
- What is great content?
- Finding content in your business
- How to optimise content for different networks
- How to put a social media campaign together
- Tools and apps for content creation
- New content ideas plan for your business
- A useful calendar to use at work
- A set of tools to help you create and curate great content
- A checklist for developing great social media marketing campaigns