Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media, Coventry - CaTan
Wed 5 April 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
As an individual do you struggle with using your social media effectively in your business, group, school or charity
Would you like to learn the basics of a variety of social media platforms in one evening?
What is included for this event:
- Notebook & Pen
- Business & Marketing planning tools
- Handouts/Information packs per delegate
- Refreshments (Tea, Coffee and Pastries)
- Networking throughout the evening.
- Guaruntee that you will have a business or personal account set up ready to go before the end of the session.
What you need to bring to take part:
We are offering a evening for anyone of all ages to come along and learn something new and take away some skills which can help them move forward.
Workshop will cover the following:
- Linked In
- Google+ and Google docs
- Direct e-mail marketing (Via Mailchimp)
There will be further opportunities for delegates to have one-to-one sessions and regular support and updates.
Date and Time
Aunty Agatha's the little BIG sensory shop
Unit 10 Fargo Village
Far Gosford Street