Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media for Business: Beyond the Basics
Tue 4 April 2017, 11:30 – 13:30 BST
Our fun, hands-on training session will help you learn and implement practical social media skills, tailored to your business. We go beyond the basics of Facebook and Twitter through to the more advanced stages of monitoring and insight. Our social media expert Becky Boyd will demonstrate how to make social media work for your business and its overall strategy. You will learn how to define your goals, measure your social media marketing efforts and learn how to harness the power of social media to promote your business, build a community and increase your followers.
Suitable for new to intermediate levels as we cover all the principles of Social Media marketing for business and how you can use the tools and strategies needed to successfully manage your social networks.
What will you learn?
• Create and improve your business profile on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others
• Creating a simple & successful Social Media strategy
• Setting up for success on key Social Media platforms
• Increase your followers with dynamic content
• Understanding audience insights and analytics
• Using paid advertising to reach a wider audience – including Facebook ads
• Understand key terminology
• Management and Reporting tools
Who is your trainer?
Becky Boyd is the expert Social Media Trainer at UpSkill Digital. Becky has helped and empowered thousands of SMEs and business owners to understand best practices and grow their business through social media tools. Becky’s honest, hands-on approach to training enables access to digital skills to all regardless of background or ability.
Feedback from our attendees:
"The information was extremely relevant. Also Info was up to date - Gori was great!" - Angela Agbanubu
"Extremely informative and interactive. Excellent delivery by the presenter, I would highly recommend!" - Mark Lawrence
Date and Time
The British Library Business and IP Centre
96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB, United Kingdom