Short Course in Social Media for Business (Units at Level 3) training.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (Day 1 of course and then 2 consecutive course Days the following week).
ELIGIBILITY: check to see if WHERE YOU WORK is eligible: Check Postcode »
Do you know about social media platforms but feel the need to take your knowledge to the next level? Perhaps you want to develop a social media campaign for your business? If yes, then this is the course for you. Social media should be at the heart of your marketing strategy. It’s a cost-effective way of building rapport and loyalty with your customer base. No modern business should be without it.
This three-day programme is an intermediate level course designed for business owners and marketing professionals wishing to develop a social media strategy.
This course will allow you to achieve Gateway accredited training in units covering:
Social Networking Management for a Business
Principles of Social Media within a Business
The following areas will be covered in the above units:
Setting up and maintaining social networks for your business
Defining your social media proposition
Developing a social media policy
Social media services for the business
Setting up and administering branded social media profiles
Social media conversations with people and contacts i.e. on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Creating and maintaining social media content for your business
Themes and keywords around which content will be focused
Developing a following strategy to support the growth of social networks
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to help you develop a social media strategy. Gain from increased skills, achieve a qualification and take your social media skills to the next level.
Funded by the European Social Fund and Local Enterprise Partnership, the Skills Funding Agency has awarded the contract to Ixion to deliver this course. It is available to you if
- You work for or are a company who are based in Greater Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
- The company has between 10 and 249 employees
- You or the company employees are aged 16 +
- You are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
- Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development to do so
- If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course you as the employee or employer
- This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.
- Full confirmation of the course details and the location will be sent to those who have registered, 2 weeks prior to the course date.
- By registering you agree to the Ixion Course Events Terms & Conditions. For Company Policies & overall Terms and Conditions see www.ixionholdings.com