Social Media Introduction: What it’s about and why you might want to use it
Thursday 20th October 9:30am-12:30pm
This seminar will give you an overview of the main social media platforms and help you understand how you can use it effectively to promote your business. It covers:
- The meaning of terms, words and phrases that you were too afraid to ask about!
- How to avoid making basic mistakes
- Social media etiquette - what you should and shouldn't do
- Free tools you can use to simplify your social media
- Other platforms you may wish to consider
Click the Select a Date button and then the Get Tickets button above. If you are registered with the Let’s Go! Business Hub the fee is discounted – please firstname.lastname@example.org to get your promotional discount code. The fees stated on this page include a small booking fee, you can also book a place by calling Enterprise Enfield on 020 8443 5457 to pay by debit / credit card over the phone (no booking fee).