San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Social Media Lead Generation Masterclass for IT Firms is a no-fluff, interactive day of tutorials, group discussions and exercises, designed to help you fill your pipeline using only proven techniques. The focus is on the specific needs of IT services companies operating in the UK market, and includes the very latest developments in social media and digital marketing.
This masterclass is intended for IT marketers and company owners, seeking to grow their business using the most effective business development strategies. Typically, you'll have encountered some or all of the following:
- A low number of leads being generated via your main company website
- Low quality of leads being generated ... the dreaded "tyre-kickers"
- A poor response to social media activity - perhaps the odd retweet, but nothing you can take to the bank!
- Ineffective cold-calling, and poor response to email campaigns to a bought or degraded database
If you can relate to any of these situations, then you'll gain some new thinking on how best to transform your sales and marketing results via the web.
The course content assumes the lowest level of exposure to, and experience in, digital marketing. We use a jargon-free approach, to ensure all delegates are catered for, and gain the greatest benefit from attending.
- Buyer Personas - How to identify your ideal prospects, and design a targeted approach to attract them
- The 3-Stage Sales and Marketing Funnel - A simple-yet-effective strategy to attract and nurture your leads to the point of sale
- Lead Magnets - How to design content and offers that appeal ONLY to your ideal prospects, and filters out the low-quality leads at source
- The best social media channels to reach your prospects - both organically (free) and via paid advertising - including how to word and design your posts for greatest impact
- Tools and technology to reduce the pain of social marketing, even automating some of it
- Goal-setting - The most appropriate KPI's to measure, and a formula for calculating the true ROI of your digital marketing efforts
- A detailed, printed workbook for all attendees, summarising all the main techniques and exercises covered during the workshop
- Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day
- Breakfast on arrival, a working lunch, and afternoon pastries
- Oh, and BAGS of useful strategies, tips and tricks for generating more leads for your IT business, using social media and digital marketing
You'll be encouraged to take action on some of the strategies throughout the day, and we'd advise you to bring a laptop (a tablet should work just fine, too). Select your ticket choice, and book your place now. Places are limited, in order to maximise the benefit gained by each and every delegate. If you have any questions, please contact your trainer, Matt Hodkinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3239 9767. We look forward to meeting you on the day!
After 17 years working in IT departments at the UK's largest brands, Matt Hodkinson founded Influence Agents - an inbound marketing and training agency, specialising in helping marketers and owners of B2B technology companies to generate higher volumes of high-quality traffic, leads and loyal clients.
Matt's thought-leading views on Social Media have led to frequent appearances on BBC TV and radio (a connection made via Twitter), as well as a number of international speaking engagements.