San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
21st century leadership requires the agility to manage across multiple disciplines. Social Media is becoming an increasing facet of today's working environment and yet most senior managers have little or no idea on how best to measure its usefulness to their organisation.
- This one-day course is designed for senior executives, CEOs and business owners with ultimate responsibility for the social media activity within (and beyond) their organisation. You will join cynics and evangelists of the 'digital revolution' in exploring and ultimately understanding the role that social media can perform within your organisation and you will be tooled up to be able to confidently and efficiently measure its impact against your business objectives.
- Business leaders will complete the course feeling confident they can effectively evaluate the ROI currently achieved via their social media and make critical and informed decisions on how to manage it into the future.
Who should attend?
- Senior executives with a responsibility for the BRAND reputation of their organisation.
- Business owners, senior executives, trustees and directors looking for a fast track to measuring digital ROI.
How will I benefit?
On completing the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the necessity for social media information management
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of social media on your organisation.
- Be able to confidently use social media information to inform and support strategic decision making
- Be able to monitor and review management information against business organisational objectives
- Determine the appropriate metrics to be applied when evaluating the ROI of your social media
- Measure the qualitative and quantitative values of your social profile
- Have an appreciation of the risks and opportunities when managing social media marketing programmes
- Determine the resources available to implement and analyze social media performance
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- Where you are on the Digital Marketing Maturity Model
- How senior staff can strategically manage the role of social media within their organisation
- Best Practice in digital marketing
- Qualitative analysis of your current social media marketing
- Quantitative analysis of your current social media marketing including a Competitor Analysis
- Opportunity to personally discuss your social media performance and strategic options for future consideration
Nadio Granata chartered marketer, msc, mcidm, fhea
When & Where
Partners in Management Ltd
Promoting and advancing the concept of Intrapreneurship - 21st Century Management. An approved CMI masters level centre offering innovative, highly cost effective leadership, management and personal development programmes and qualifications.