Actions and Detail Panel
Social media masterclass: boost engagement, increase reach, improve content
Fri 21 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
How to use social media to: reach more people, tell your story more creatively, have more meaningful conversation with your communities.
There will be exercises, videos and debates as well as teaching. Throughout the day we'll look at case studies from the NHS, local government and charities.
You’ll be pointed to free tools, websites and resources that will help you take your social media work from good to amazing!
- Using the right social media tools for your audience
- What qualities makes great content
- Using expert insights and psychological principles to write better copy and create engaging content
- Advanced Facebook tips – get people to share your posts, increasing your reach, being more engaging
- Advanced visual and audio tips – making the best content for YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine and more
- Advanced Twitter tips – getting retweets, increasing your influence, capturing people's interest
Who’s it for?
This is an advanced social media training day for PR, communications and social media professionals in charities and in public service: housing associations, social care, local government and not-for-profits.
The course and doesn’t cover basics like how to tweet or use Facebook, it’s for those who already use social media and want to step things up a gear.
We’ll look at what content works best for different channels, boosting the impact of your posts, and how to get people to share what you publish.
Book now and share with your colleagues!
Classes are have a maximum of 10 per session so that the group has time to discuss individual experiences and projects.
Refreshments, a packed lunch and lovely cake is provided (please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements).
On-site parking is extremely limited so please consider using public transport, the venue is a five-minute walk (but uphill!) from Newport Railway Station.
Date and Time
Social For The People (based in Everett Tomlin Lloyd & Pratt)
19-20 Gold Tops