Join Hel Reynolds, multi-award-winning social media specialist, for a challenging day of inspiration and learning.
You already know your stuff, but this day will help you step away from your daily tasks and consider techniques that will get your social media working brilliantly for your organisation.
How to use social media to:
- Increase your reach
- Tell your story more creatively
- Improve engagement with your posts
- Using the right social media tools for your audience
- What qualities make great content
- Insights, ideas and principles for writing better copy and creating engaging content
- Advanced Facebook tips – get people to share your posts, increase your reach, be more engaging
- Advanced visual and audio tips – make the best content for YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram and more
- Advanced Twitter tips – get retweets, increase your influence, capture people's attention
The workshop is designed for public service organisations and charities.
There will be exercises, videos and debates as well as teaching. Throughout the day we'll look at case studies from the NHS, central and local government and charities.
You’ll be pointed to free tools, websites and resources that will help you take your social media work from good to amazing.
Who’s it for?
This is an advanced social media training day for PR, communications and social media professionals in charities and in public service: housing associations, social care, local government and not-for-profits.
The course and doesn’t cover basics like how to tweet or use Facebook, it’s for those who already use social media and want to step things up a gear.
We’ll look at what content works best for different channels, boosting the impact of your posts, and how to get people to share what you publish.
Book now and tell your colleagues about this inspiring, practical course.