WHAT IS THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA?
Social Media is constantly developing and changing. It has become the most reactive and inclusive way to communicate, to share and to do business.
Nowadays, your customers expect you to be present and active across a range of social media channels. It marks you out as current, approachable and trustworthy. It makes it easier for your customers (and potential customers) to communicate with you, and for them to recommend your services to others.
With such compelling reasons to use social media, it can be daunting if you don’t feel up to speed on what social media can do, and how to make the most of its enormous potential. But just as social media can be complex, it is also the most exciting, mobile and inclusive area of digital communication.
Most businesses now accept that there is need to ‘do’ social media. But with that acceptance can come a host of questions and concerns, like:
- What do I say?
- Who do I say it to and will anyone listen?
- How do I build a following of relevant people?
- How do I use social media to generate business?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my efforts on social media?
- How will I have time for all this?
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
At our Social Media Masterclass you’ll find answers to all of these questions, and many more through a mix of hands-on exercises (bring your devices!) and practical advice from our social media expert. The session will cover:
- How to generate real business from social media
- What your social media profile MUST include
- How to get the most from the features that most people miss
- The hidden benefits of social media, and how to harness them.
- An evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the major social media channels
- How to write a winning social media plan
- How to integrate social media as part of an overall marketing strategy
IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR ME?
The masterclass is for people who have a desire to grow their business through exploiting the latest social media strategies, develop and expand their digital knowledge, as well as take away a new cutting-edge social media plan ready for immediate use. This course is open to all but is best suited to:
- Marketing Executives, Managers and Directors - looking to grow your specialist knowledge of digital marketing
- Business Owners, Directors and Senior Managers - looking to grow your business through improved marketing knowledge and planning.
WHO IS LEADING THE SESSION?
Phil Birss is a marketing professional with 14 years’ commercial experience across a range of industry sectors and marketing disciplines.
Phil has an extensive marketing background having worked both client-side in senior marketing and strategy roles, and agency-side in account management and project-based roles for one of the North West's leading digital marketing agencies.
Phil is a regular speaker at events across the North West and has been leading training sessions on digital marketing for 6 years. Phil is the owner and the managing director of a brand, web development and design digital marketing agency in Liverpool - www.elephantdigital.co.uk
WHERE AND WHEN?
The Studio, iC1 building, Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L3 5TF.
2:30pm for drinks and food. 3:00pm start. 6:00pm finish.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
Save This Event
When & Where
Elephant Digital Ltd
Elephant Digital are a brand strategy, design and website development agency.
Our mission it to help entrepreneurial organisations grow their business through delivery of world class marketing communications.
We are based at Liverpool Science Park, Liverpool city centre in the heart of the knowledge quarter.