This two day social media Masterclass course will equip you with all the knowledge and tools to understand the core social media platforms and how to maximise your social media results. Our Masterclass course is designed to give attendees the social media basics through to advanced strategy execution, which is crucial to growing your social media effectively.
We provide real social media examples and strategies within this training course from some of the most successful social media campaigns and brands, along with the latest tools to measure your online marketing efforts.
Our London courses are typically hosted at professional conference venues in the central London (E1, EC1, EC2, EC3), a short walk from major transport links. With excellent facilities and fast Wi-Fi connection, we receive excellent feedback from our delegates. All rooms are fully equipped for meetings & conferences and tailored for group size. Delicious working lunches provided at all locations. All venues are easily accessible via overground and underground stations including Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
Who should attend?
This course has been fashioned for anyone connected to a business that has an existing social media presence or wants their business to join the exciting world of social media. Covering the basic key components of setting up and developing social media campaigns through to creating a social media strategy, this course is suitable for those taking their first steps into social media or wanting a refresher of the core elements, followed by a more advanced day of social media strategy and monitoring.
Our previous attendees have included small business owners, marketing executives, directors, entrepreneurs, civil servants to global brands from a diverse range backgrounds and industries.
Introduction & Strategy Overview
- What is social media?
- Social media use and growth in the UK and globally
- How social media relates to your business
- Social media facts you just can’t ignore
- Find social media opportunities and be aware of the threats
- Learn where and who your audience are and how to target them
- What’s the key difference between traditional and social media
- Setting your goals
- Getting started with your social media strategy
- Why SEO relates to social media
- Developing your brand tone of voice
Social Media Platforms
- An overview and introduction to the most popular platforms, how these differ and when/how they originated
- How to set up and optimise your platforms and the benefits of doing so
- Finding your way around each platform – familiarising with each interface
- Social media best practices – basic dos and don’ts
- How to create engaging content that works for you and for each platform
- Understanding the key features of the major platforms
- Common mistakes and pitfalls made by brands – buying followers, cross-posting
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative communication
- Time management
- Common/useful management tools
- Legal implications
Measuring & Analytics
- Basic analytics – understanding most common metrics of each platform
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Analytics
- LinkedIn Analytics
- How to measure and analyse your strategy
- Execution of strategy
- Trends and keyword research – optimising your strategy
- Building your brand image
- The evolving social media landscape – video/visual
- Brand consistency – the importance of having an integrated strategy
- Tools and tactics to maximise engagement
PR & Social media policy
- Dealing with negative communication
- Creating a social media policy
- Risk management
Advanced Platform Overview
- Analytics tools – small company and large firm
- Monitoring tools
- Advertising on social media platforms
- Google Analytics Tracking – URL builder
- Understanding ROI from social media
- Social selling – understanding KPIs External measurement tools
- Legal implications
- Why blog?
- SEO benefits – maximising your blog for search
- Blogging and Vlogging
- How to create engaging and sharable content