Social Media Masterclass - Get social media confident
- Does just talking about social media make you roll your eyes and feel blah?
- Do you just not understand how to make social media work for your business?
- Are you frustrated by the lack of results from your social media activity?
- You are not alone!
How would feeling in control of your social media, and knowing your tweets from your posts benefit you and your business?
The Power of Social Media training will take you from social media ‘argh’ to ‘ooh’ and by taking just three hours out of your busy day you will leave:
- Having decided on which platforms to use in your business;
- ready to create your social media content strategy that gives you the confidence in using your chosen platforms to achieve the results you want;
- understanding how to use social media without it being a drain on your time!
In addition, a practical element and chance to login to your social media accounts and ask those burning ‘how do I’ questions. Feel free to bring along your laptop, Mac, iPad or other devices - a chance for hands on answers to your social media problems.
Included in the price is a copy of the presentation slides, Lindsey’s social media top tips and list of recommended apps and tools (she has done the research for you), and bonus work sheets!
Grab your early bird ticket and save £50.
When & Where
Lindsey Brown Burden
Lindsey Brown Burden, MCMI is an expert in collaborative working and finding business solutions for effective and efficient working. She is passionate about working with business owners and entrepreneurs and has 20-years’ experience in business and partnership working.
Please visit www.brownburden.com to find out more.