UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Social Media is constantly developing and changing. It has become the most reactive and inclusive way to communicate, to share and to do business.
Today, your customers expect you to be present and active across a range of social media channels. It marks you out as current, approachable and trustworthy. It makes it easier for your customers (and potential customers) to communicate with you, and for them to recommend your services to others.
With such compelling reasons to use social media, it can be daunting if you don’t feel up to speed on what social media can do, and how to make the most of its enormous potential. But just as social media can be complex, it is also the most exciting, mobile and inclusive area of digital communication.
Most businesses now accept that there is need to ‘do’ social media. But with that acceptance can come a host of questions and concerns, like:
- What do I say?
- Who do I say it to and will anyone listen?
- How do I build a following of relevant people?
- How do I use social media to generate business?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my efforts on social media?
- How will I have time for all this?
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will find answers to all of the questions above, and many more through a mix of hands-on learning and practical advice from our social media expert. The session will cover:
- How to generate new business SALES from social media
- What your social media profile MUST include
- How to get the MOST from the features that most people miss
- How to get maximum use from SECRET social media tools
- The STRENGTHS and weaknesses of all social media channels
- How to write a WINNING social media plan
- How to INTEGRATE social media in to your marketing strategy
- How the BEST companies deal with social media PR incidents.
IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR ME?
Yes! This masterclass is for anyone with a desire to grow their business through learning the latest social media strategies. This course is open to all but especially suited to:
- Business Owners
- Senior Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors
Phil Birss is a leading social media specialist and speaker with 14 years’ experience across a range of industry sectors and marketing disciplines.
Phil has an extensive social media background having delivered campaigns both client-side in senior marketing and strategy roles, and agency-side in account management and project-based roles for one of the North West's leading digital marketing agencies.
Phil is a regular keynote speaker at events across the UK and has been leading training sessions on digital marketing for 6 years. Phil is the owner and the managing director of a brand, web development and design digital marketing agency in Liverpool
WHERE AND WHEN?
Frederiks, 32 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BX. 2:30pm for drinks and food. 3:00pm start. 6:00pm finish.
When & Where
Elephant Digital Ltd
Elephant Digital is a brand strategy, website development and digital marketing agency.
Our mission is to make an impact on the world through the delivery of world-class marketing and design.
We are based at Liverpool Science Park, Liverpool city centre in the heart of the Knowledge Quarter.
Elephant Events was created to give business owners in the North West insight and practical advice on how to grow their companies.
With a sales and marketing focus our aim is to help you grow your business through inspirational talks from local experts, and by providing deeper insight and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to share ideas via our regular Masterclasses.
Throughout the year, we will be offering fascinating and insightful talks in the fields of:
- Marketing strategy
- Digital marketing
- Business development strategy
- Building a sales and marketing team
- Training your sales and marketing people
- Bridging the gap between sales, marketing and operations
- Access to finance for business growth
Elephant Events aims to give ambitious companies the tools to compete with the big boys. We challenge you to leave a Think Big event without finding at least one idea that will revolutionise your business.