Social media series
The social media series is made up of eight webinars and a one-day workshop which fit together to make a whole programme. The webinars focus on different aspects of social media and how they apply to your work as a careers professional. The one-day workshop gives you the opportunity to bring together the skills, theories, and best practices you've become familiar with during the webinars.
- Giving credit where it’s due - 10 August 2016 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Using social media in your careers service - 27 September 216 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Supporting your students with social media in their careers & job search - 19 October 2016- Webinar Details and Booking
-Your development; social media for careers professionals -17 November 2016 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Social Meida Strategy - 12 December 2016 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Innovative use of technology - 11 January 2017 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Brilliant blogging - 7 February 2017 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Finding and evaluating content online - 9 March 2017 - Webinar Details and Booking
- Social media users workshop - 3 April 2017 - Workshop Details and Booking
We'd like you to listen to all eight webinars (recordings will be available) and use the time between the webinars and the workshop to reflect on what you've learnt in the context of your role. Please bring your thoughts and reflections to the workshop.
When you sign up for the full programme you'll get access to the following:
- live attendance to all eight webinars
- one month access to the recordings after the live event
- one month access to the recordings before the workshop
- one day workshop in central London (free as part of the package)
We'd recommend singing up for both the webinars and the course, but you are also welcome to sign up for the webinars individually. Individual Eventbrite links can be found next to each event.