San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event forms part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2014
In the morning you'll work out your social media strategy - and discover if social media is right for your business; in the afternoon we'll look at the implementation of your plan that you've developed - the things to do, and the things to avoid.
Susie Barrett from Harrowells Solicitors will also highlight some of the legal issues to consider when using social media to promote your business and communicate with your customers. She'll provide a top 10 of the Legal Issues surrounding social media and your business and how to stay on the right side of the social media giants.
Lunch is included at the fabulous Durham Ox, Crayke.
If you are a member of the YO60ners networking group then you can attend for the special price of £65.
What you will learn:
- How to develop a social media objective for your business
- How to choose and develop the right strategy for your social media
- How to implement your strategy
- Building fans or followers that are relevant to your business
- How to measure the success of your campaign
- Legal Issues surrounding social media
- How to use facebook, twitter and Linked-in.
You will receive a certificate of attendance.
When & Where
Aer8 Marketing is a strategic marketing consultancy but we love to share our knowledge so from time to time run workshops on a range of marketing subjects.
All our workshops reflect our working ethos so there is always an element of strategy involved before moving on to tactical implementation.