Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media Training
Thu 30 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Learn how to get the most out of your many social media channels. There are loads of tools and resources available to you on the Dashboard so please make good use of everything.
This is a free, full day, interactive workshop. The idea is that you come along with the laptop, passwords and ideas.
You'll learn about the following::
- The top 3 channels – We'll have some fun looking at some of our club's social media streams and see what we think works well and what not so well. Learn what the 7 most engaging social media activities are in your club based on research done at Anytime Fitness US..
- MomentFeed - This is your free social media platform which is accessible via the Dashboard. Please try to login before the training and if you aren't set up yet we will ensure you have a login by the training date. You can log into MomentFeed here.
- Workshop your social - If you're not set up properly this is the time to get out your phone, set up Instagram for business and optimise your Facebook and Twitter.
- Facebook Advertising – Your step by step guide to getting the most of our your Facebook advertising.
- What are our competitors doing? – In groups we will take a look at our main competitors social media platforms and see what we can learn from them.
- Facebook Lead Ads - We'll take a look at a live example and maybe set up a lead advert for a few delegates to show how well these work. You get the contact details of every lead this way.