Actions and Detail Panel
Social Media Training Workshop for Ortho & Dental Practices
Tue 15 November 2016, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
Social Media Training Workshop Summary:
This hands-on workshop will teach you how to get the most of your Social Media platforms. We'll take a look at who your customer is, where they are and how you can target your social media to not only attract likes and followers but most importantly gain an audience who is engaged.
The focus of the day will be around how to use Facebook, but there will also be sessions on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- By the end of the workshop you will be able to clearly identify who your target market is, and why it is important to understand your prospects / customers and then how to use this knowledge in a successful social media campaign.
- By the end of this workshop you will be able to describe what 'content gathers' are and have been able to start building your own library of content gathers.
- By the end of this workshop you will have started to develop an action plan and understanding of how to build the right audience for your practice.
- By the end of this workshop you will be able to describe how to accurately measure the ROI of your social media activity and how to interpret the analytics of your social media activity.
- By the end of this workshop you will have started to develop an action plan and understanding of how to use PPC (pay per click) campaigns in Facebook to get the most from your investment.