San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Get Ahead in the Jungle
Have you ever felt that you know what to do in your business, but you’re just not getting it done? You could be getting better results … but you are getting tangled up with work and taking it – or the stress - of it home with you? Maybe you sometimes lose confidence in yourself and your ability to deliver?
In this interactive workshop speaker and success coach, Jane Bytheway (also known as the Elephant Tamer) will share key tips on how to deal with the “rogue elephants” that may be getting in the way of your success. This session will get you thinking and, more importantly, into action as you experience a range of tools and techniques that will prime you for success both now, and in the future. You will:
- Learn the REAL formula for success – and how often we get it wrong!
- Discover how to increase your positivity, and why it really matter
- Experience ways to boost your bounce-back-ability
- Take away simple, actionable ideas so that you can get on track, and stay there
We're bringing business people together for learning, sharing of best practice, networking, build local connections and forge collaborations. Meetings are always fun, interactive & informative.
The format for this session:
- Informal networking for 30 minutes
- How to Get Ahead in the Jungle - Jane Bytheway
- Buffet lunch
- More structured networking - 2 x 15 minute group table discussions.
So come along, learn and network in an easy relaxed way!
Tickets are just £10.00 including networking, business discussion, lunch & refreshments
As ticket numbers to these events are extremely limited, we are not able to issue refunds on tickets. Tickets are non-transferable between event dates or between people.
11 Huddersfield Road
HD9 2JN Holmfirth
Friday, 14 March 2014
11:00 to 13:30 (BST)
If you'd like to keep the conversation going between meetings please use the hashtag #SSN