A course designed by trainees, for trainees of the future!
We are an enthusiastic group of medics who have been through the rigorous and demanding process of interviews for the Core medical training programme.
Unlike other generic courses focusing on interview skills for all specialty applications, rather than specific to medicine, this course has been designed specific to the needs of fellow colleagues to enable them to best prepare and excel in their CMT interviews.
The course will consist of a mix of:
1. Lectures covering the interview process, what to expect, common scenarios and our top tips for each station.
2. Small group practice of interview questions with mock interviews
3. Opportunity to review portfolios of past candidates & speak to them in person
4. Discussion of the post-interview process
5. Opportunity to gain feedback on your own porfolio
6. Certificate of attendance to course will be provided (upon completion of course feedback)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Dr. Aditya Bhalla: CMT2 North West Deanery, MBBS Medicine UCL - Lead course organiser
Any queries please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.