Actions and Detail Panel
Socitm South West regional meeting
Fri 10 March 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 GMT
This is the first event of 2017 for the SW region..
The theme is "Self Service"
Our major sponsor is Oracle, exhibitors are GossInteractive and Trend Micro
The agenda is being finalised:
- Oracle will demonstrate how some of their customers are empowering thier citizens to use digital services
- LB Enfield (supported by Microsoft) will be discussing their approach to self service, using AI.
- GossIntercative will be joined by South Hams DC to provide a case study on self service.
- Councillor David Hopkins (Milton Keynes Council) will give a Councillor/Constituent perspective.
- Wlitshire Council will give their view on which servcies to start with.
- TrendMicro will discuss securing your journey to the Cloud
- Socitm highlights session will be hosted by Martin Ferguson
Check your emails for further updates on the agenda.