“To be a successful farmer one must first know the nature of the soil” - Xenophon, 400 B.C.
A one day workshop at Magdalen Farm in Somerset, including lunch and farm walk.
You will learn about:
- what a healthy soil looks like
- what you can do to improve soil health
- how soil biology reduces inputs
Catchment sensitive farming
- Water quality issues
- CSF advice and grants for farmers
- Soil management to reduce runoff
This event is in collaboration with CSF and RICS and may qualify for up to four hours of informal CPD for RICS members.