Innovate UK is to invest up to £15m in projects to stimulate innovation that creates UK business growth in infrastructure systems.
This Brokerage Event will focus on Connected Transport, and will provide delegates with a chance to hear about the scope of the competition and provide an opportunity for networking and consortia building. Delegates will have the opportunity to give a short pitch on their capability offering and partner requirements.
Infrastructure Round 2 scope includes:
- Solutions for connected transport
- Solutions for affordable, sustainable and secure energy systems
- Innovative solutions for nuclear fission
- Innovative solutions for offshore wind
- Solutions that enable infrastructure to become smarter, more resilient, more sustainable and more integrated across systems
- Integrated solutions to challenges in urban living
The aim of the competition will be to stimulate, accelerate, and broaden the innovation that creates UK business growth in infrastructure systems. Most of this growth is likely to come from businesses that can look across the silos through which infrastructure services are currently delivered, and develop new collaborative and integrated solutions and business models that link them up.
Click here for more information on this competition.