Actions and Detail Panel
Some spooky strolling to celebrate Halloween at RSPB Bowling Green Marsh
Sun 30 October 2016, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT
Make your half term break memorable! On the night before Halloween, are you brave enough to join us for an evening walk along the marsh?
As the sun sets, we will begin our walk, searching for bats, frogs, insects and other creatures of the night.
Bring warm clothes and a torch and prepare for a wild night!
Cost: RSPB Wildlife Explorers free, child non-member £3, Adult £1 - payable on the day at the start of the event.
Booking essential - but tickets are not required as we will have a list of attendees.
* Please wear suitable clothing
* Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
* Meet point: the Bowling Green hide
How to get to RSPB Bowling Green hide
RSPB Bowling Green Marsh nature reserve is on the eastern side of the Exe Estuary, 5 miles south of Exeter and 6.5 miles north of Exmouth.
* Bowling Green Hide is on Bowling Green Road, Topsham.
* There is no verge side parking. Please use Topsham's Holman Way or The Quay car parks.
** From Holman Way car park turn left and walk via Monmouth Avenue and Monmouth Street (RSPB sign) to Bowling Green.
** From Topsham Quay car park, walk along the Strand, then the Goatwalk, which leads into Bowling Green Road and the hide.
* By Bus:57 service (Exeter to Exmouth) to Topsham's Elm Grove Road stop (first stop after Topsham rail station if travelling towards Darts Farm/Exmouth). Walk along Elm Grove Road into Bowling Green Road. Cross the small stone bridge and follow this road as it twists its way to Bowling Green Road.
Note: We require a valid phone number and e-mail from you. Your booking confirmation will be sent via e-mail. We need a valid phone number (landline and mobile) in case we need to get hold of you urgently to update you with event details. Thank you for your co-operation
For enquiries please ring RSPB South West Regional Office on 01392 432691 or take the 'Contact RSPB' e-mail link provided below.
IMPORTANT: We respect your privacy and will not sell your personal data to any third party.
The RSPB and RSPB Sales Ltd will use your details to tell you about our conservation and fundraising; to run your membership; to conduct analysis and to contact you for research purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information in the following ways, please tick the relevant box when ordering your tickets.
[ ] Mail [ ] Telephone [ ] Email [ ] Text
Photo: Eleanor Bentall (RSPB-images.com)