Actions and Detail Panel
SOTI - The Connected Workforce
Wed 24 May 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
Any digital transformation effort relies on achieving the following:
- Improving employee productivity
- Enhancing service experiences
- Generating new data and insights
- Transforming business processes
It should therefore come as no surprise that mobility is a key component of many digital transformation initiatives that global organisations embark upon. Mobility is no longer just a new business trend – it is a means of working being embraced by employees and customers alike; helping provide endusers with more personalised and efficient services, while helping employees realise new levels of productivity.
But is your organisation best placed to fully enable your mobile workforce?
During this event hear Google talk about:
- the challenges in mobility management
- how to use mobility to bring value to your organisation
- using mobility in the right way to help you build the connected workplace of the future.
SOTI brings their wealth of experience to ensure you are best placed to take advantage of new technologies:
- IoT; why management and security are more important than ever
- how to use the influx of data, analytics and Business Intelligence to enhance your operations
- future-proofing your helpdesk operations to handle the rise of mobile-related tickets
The conference will culminate in bringing you real-life stories from a range of our customers on how they have successfully used technology to empower their workforce and improve their business processes,
Conference start: 10.00am
Close with networking lunch: 12.00pm