San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
South Kesteven Community Fund is a £300,000 funding pot designed to support and develop community initiatives across the district. These drop in sessions are to designed to help groups with their funding application
There are 4 categories of Community Projects that can claim in the range of £500 - £10,000:
- Community Amenities - outdoor facilities such as 'Multiple Use Games Areas', shelters, recreation areas, orchards, heritage, footpaths etc.
- Community Buildings - Repairs, maintenance and alterations to village halls and other public buildings, contributions to new build community buildings and the purchase of equipment to be used in community buildings.
- Community Enterprise - Projects which generate an ongoing revenue stream for a community such as community owned pubs, shops, cafes, and community tourism initiatives.
- Supporting Communities - Supporting the work of organisations that support communities, including social enterprises, support organisations and Community Led Planning groups (to support the delivery of projects in their Community Led Plans).
Additionally there is a separate category, with a separate application form, for Community Events that can claim in the range of £200 - £5,000:
- Community Events - Community celebrations, sports events, street festivals, arts and cultural events.
This Event will be split into 4 session, 10.00, 10.40, 11.20, and the last being at 12.00 pm. Groups can pre book a time to receive assistance with their application. This will be by appointment only please email the address below to book an appointment.
If you have any questions about whether this workshop is for you then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report to the reception area to be escorted to the room.
When & Where
Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service supports, promotes and represents local voluntary and community sector organisations, ensuring that they have access to high quality, inclusive services and resources to operate efficiently and effectively creating a vibrant and thriving voluntary and community sector throughout Lincolnshire.