San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The South Kesteven Voluntary Sector Forum is designed to give charities and community groups from within South Kesteven a chance to get together and share ideas and good practice.
The format for the morning is as follows:
10am - Welcome and Introductions
10.15am - What Lincolnshire Community & Voluntary Service Can Offer You
- LCVS’s Community Development and Volunteering Officers discuss what support they can offer community groups within South Kesteven
10.30am - Guest Speaker - Charlotte Crake – Wyndham Park
- The Parks Community Engagement Officer at South Kesteven District Council, will talk about the exciting activities and events taking place at Wyndham Park following their successful Heritage Lottery Fund Grant.
10.45am - The role of a Volunteer Coordinator
- Share your top tips in becoming a great Volunteer Coordinator.
11.30am - Teas and Coffees & Networking
11.50am - Volunteering and Mental Health
- A discussion around supporting volunteers with additional mental health needs, how to overcome barriers and sharing good practice.
12.30pm - Around the table
- Your chance to talk about your success stories over the last year.
12.50pm - Future topics
- Help shape future Voluntary Sector forums – suggest the topics you would like to discuss.
1.00pm - End
Please arrive at the South Kestven District Council Customer Services Reception by 9.50am.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Save This Event
When & Where
Lincolnshire Community and Voluntary Service supports, promotes and represents local voluntary and community sector organisations, ensuring that they have access to high quality, inclusive services and resources to operate efficiently and effectively creating a vibrant and thriving voluntary and community sector throughout Lincolnshire.