Actions and Detail Panel
South London Trainee Network - Inspiring Excellence Conference
Wed 17 May 2017, 08:30 – 16:30 BST
The 2nd South London Trainee Network Conference: Inspiring Excellence Conference 2017: Your Future in the NHS
This is free full day conference for all postgraduate medical trainees in South London. Take time out to reflect upon your personal and professional development. Learn about changes that will effect your training and the future of the NHS but most of all, be inspired to achieve excellence in your career in the NHS.
We're delighted to welcome the following speakers & panel members:
- MP Heidi Alexander - ex-shadow Secretary of State for Health
- Professor Tony Young - National Cinical Director for Innovation
- Mr David Hare - Chief Executive of the NHS Partners Network Team
- Dr Jonathan Round - Director of Medical Education at St George's Hospital
An excellent selection of talks and workshops will be available to all on the following topics:
- Technology in the NHS
- How to get published
- Preparing for your consultant interview
- Workforce Transformation - what it will mean to your training programme
- Quality improvement in medicine
- Future of personalised medicine
Abstracts for poster presentations are invited under the following themes:
- The health and wellbeing of doctors
- The future of postgraudate medical education - we want to hear your ideas. How would you shape future training in your speciality?
- Quality Improvement - in clinic servcie or education and training.
Please submit 250 word abstracts with submect title being "Abstract + your name" to: firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract submission deadline 21st April 2017
We look forward to welcoming you to this superb networking event.