The South of England Mental Health Patient Safety Collaborative, in partnership with the Academic Health Science Networks, will be holding a two day learning event. Please click here for draft programme.
This is the eighth learning session that will provide you with the opportunity to;
- Network with colleagues who are working across the South of England in mental health
- Learn quality Improvement methodology
-Contribute to the design of the collaborative and the support given to you from the collaborative
- Progress existing work streams through collaboration with peers and faculty members
- Share wicked problems and discover potential solutions or ways forward
- Share with peers your success and strengths
- Learn from peers who have achieved success in achieving improved patient outcomes
- Time to plan as a team away from the work environment
Those who should attend will be requested to do so by their organisations programme manager or nominated link to the collaborative.
Registraions will close on Wednesday the 7th of December 2015.
If you have any queries please send them to: Heather.Pritchard@nhsIq.nhs.uk
We look forward to meeting you on the day.
When & Where
West of England AHSN
Phone: 0117 900 2543