Actions and Detail Panel
Southampton Ghost Walk
Sun 30 October 2016, 15:00 – 15:30 GMT
Southampton Ghost Tours present a special mini free ghost walk of Southampton as part of our Halloween Fair.
The tour will be presented by Andrew Frewing-House who has investigated many of Southamptons most haunted buildings including Tudor House, The Bargate, Vault, Merchants Hall, Red Lion and many more. Andrew is also featured in the book Haunted Southampton.
In this tour we will share some of the citys ghostly stories and creepy past as we bring the citys past to life. The tours are suitable for the family.
We have limited tickets available for each walk and the meeting point will be inside our Halloween Fair at the Holiday inn on Herbert Walker Way Southampton.
* The ghost tours are non theatrical
* Ghost tours feature real ghost stories and historical events
* The tours will last approxmately 30 minutes
* They are free. For a full range of tours check out our website
* The tours are family friendly
* Places must be booked prior to the event only