Sales Have Ended
Local Action Group Forum and Membership Elections 2016-17
The Local Action Group is delegated to distribute Rural Development Programme grants through the LEADER Programme. Decisions about the funding priorities are made by LAG members, who come from all walks of life in the local area. If you live or work in the LAG area you too could become a LAG member - new members are welcome at any time.
The Programme for our Autumn meeting will include the election of LAG Chair and vice-Chair and members to the LAG's decision-making Executive Committee for 2016-17. Agenda. For more information about standing for election contact the Programme Team: t: 01305 225525 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Forum is an opportunity to:
- Set the LAG’s funding priorities for each year;
- Monitor the progress of the programme;
- Meet other LAG members;
- Talk informally with applicants about their project ideas;
- Hear about the impact of funding on supported projects;
- See some of the things you could be asked to fund at summer site visits;
- Elect your representatives to the decision-making panel.
This event is open to LAG members and non-members. Not yet a LAG member? Find out more and register at https://www.southerndorsetlag.org.uk/profile/register/
Tea and coffee will be available. Parking is available in town centre car parks https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/travel-dorset/roads-and-driving/parking/car-parks-in-dorset?f=Wareham&q=wareham&sort=Title&size=170