Sovereignty, Law and Geography Roundtable
Tuesday, 23 May 2017 from 18:00 to 20:00 (BST)
A panel discussion of Lauren Benton’s A Search for Sovereignty (2010), co-hosted by the Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context (CLSGC) and the London Group of Historical Geographers.
The event is jointly convened with the Maritime History Seminar and sponsored by the London Group of Historical Geographers.
Organised and co-chaired by Miles Ogborn, Department of Geography.
- Lauren Benton (Vanderbilt University)
- Simon Layton (Queen Mary University of London)
- Steve Legg (University of Nottingham)
- Kimberley Peters (University of Liverpool)
- Mira Siegelberg (Queen Mary University of London).
The event will be followed by a drinks reception.