San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Future of Selling, Clare O’Shea and Adrian Logan
Intrepid, energetic and focussed SPA member Clare O’Shea was inspired by a session on “The Future of Sales” at the GSSI conference last year to volunteer to run a similar session for the SPA in June.
As a ying to Clare’s yang, sensible, old and with a face best suited to radio work, Adrian Logan will also be contributing.
They will look at :The future of selling
- The salespeople of the future
- The sales management of the future
- And thereby, the sales training of the future
Benefits of attending:
- Look to the future! Take time out from handling today’s issues and look ahead to what challenges Sales will face.
- Opportunity to discuss and debate in an interactive and friendly environment where Sales is going and what actions can be taken now.
9.30am - Tea/coffee and biscuits
10.00am - Introduction and welcome
10.10am - SPA AGM
10.30am - The Future of Selling
1pm - Lunch and networking
2pm - The Future of Selling
3.50pm - Champagne Draw
4.00pm - Close
When & Where
Sales Performance Association
The SPA is a membership forum for those
- responsible for improving sales performance
- supporting and advising sales led organisations
- developing sales people
In existence for over 60 years, the SPA offers a unique environment focused on providing insights into Current Issues, Best Practice and Application to improve sales performance. Challenging members to learn, share and apply best practice.
The membership is drawn from across industries and includes: sales directors, sales managers, sales executives, consultants and academics.
To enquire about becoming a member please email Paul Archer at email@example.com