Actions and Detail Panel
Speak Like A Pro - 1 Day Masterclass
Wed 31 May 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
(Small Group 8 People...MAXIMUM IMPACT)
Speak Like A Pro is a hands-on, interactive, experiential masterclass...meaning YOU WILL BE PRESENTING!!
Whether you already see yourself as a great speaker, or as someone who wants to speak better and with more confidence at work, in business, or socially, the truth is it's a good idea to up-skill and make sure you're able to present and speak with maximum CLARITY, IMPACT and INTEGRITY.
You Will Learn How To...
- OVERCOME nerves, especially when you're about to stand up and speak
- Use your POWER SPOT when presenting to individuals or groups
- Ensure your message is STICKY and people will remember it
- Design your presentation using the professional SPEAKER'S TOOLKIT
- Make sure you CONNECT with everybody
- THROW your voice so that it fills the room without shouting
- Use a MICROPHONE when available...like a pro
- Sprinkle your talk or presentation with MAGIC DUST to make it shine
- You’re workbook and notes from the day
- A video of your presentation (up to 5 minutes, will be available for viewing and download within 48 hours)
- PDF’s of tools we work with during the day
- Photo’s of the day
- Links to other good stuff – recommended reading, updates and ideas, etc.
Who Is This Masterclass For...
Solo-preneurs, business minded professionals, coaches, consultants, and content creators wanting to make a BIGGER IMACT, BE HEARD, and GROW THEIR BUSINESS using PROFESSIONAL, EFFECTIVE and ENGAGING speaker-communication skills that really make a difference...as well as providing a tangible return on investment!
Who Is This Workshop Not For...
Anyone not yet ready to step up, have fun and play full-out. This is an EXPERIENTIAL workshop, meaning we'll be speaking and doing stuff in a supportive, small group environment. If that's not your thing, then maybe a relaxing spa, massage, glass of champaign away-day would be more suited (and remember to invite me, too)!!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...
If, after attending the entire training day, playing full-out and taking part in all the activities you still don’t think you have benefitted and learned more about how to speak better and give great presentations simply let us know within 24 hours of the event and we’ll arrange a full refund - plus you can keep all your takeaways and resources (video not included).
Please note: Parts of your presentation will be filmed for you to take away and be able to refer back to in the future. So, whilst this is not intended to then be used professionally, it’s still a good idea to come dressed to speak to camera!
Cancellations and Amendments...
Requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing, which can include email, according to the schedule listed below.
- 30 days or more before the date of the course - Full refund
- 15 and 30 days (inclusive) - 20% refund of the course fee
- 1- 15 days - No refund will be given
- Failure to attend - Treated as late cancellation and no refund will be given
"I would just like to thank you for the training over the weekend in Manchester. You delivered in a funny and interesting way and I really remember what you said, so that’s good! Thank you for your passion, it was great to experience your energy."
Professional Dancer, Manchester, UK
"Quick update!! My pilot workshop went well, with some great feedback and areas to work on. As a result I have a 2 hour booking for 40 competitors in two weeks!! #carefulwhatyouwishfor!! Thanks again for the session."
Confidence and Equine Coach
"Thank you for a great presentation. I really appreciated the elegance of your work, the heart and passion with which you spoke and your being a model of coaching excellence."
Richmond Blackstone Limited