Does the idea of speaking in public fill you with dread?
Join us on Wednesday 25th January 2017 at Harris City Academy Crystal Palace for a one-day session on public speaking facilitated by Hilary Lyons of Speakers Trust.
Speak Up Speak Out’ training is in a safe and supportive environment. Practical exercises will help to develop self-confidence and trust in the speaking process. There is nothing more empowering than speaking publicly with clarity and from the heart. Whatever your level of skill or experience, this is a fantastic training opportunity for all!
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Speak with confidence and clarity – using your voice for impact
- Think on your feet – impromptu speaking
- Collect and to use relevant information – structuring your speech
- Enjoy public speaking
- Understand and use body language to emphasise your words
- Receive group and individual feedback given by our expert trainer throughout the day
When: Wednesday 25th January 2017
Time: 09.00am - 15.30pm
Cost: £100 per delegate
Please register via Eventbrite to confirm your place.