Actions and Detail Panel
Speaking and Presenting with Confidence for Women
Sat 27 May 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Transform your ability to engage and inspire your audience. Learn how to deal with nerves, deliver with passion and create a more meaningful, memorable presentation.
Ideal for women who have to present, pitch, or make a speech, from business professionals to entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- An interactive workshop especially designed for women.
- Expert tips for overcoming nerves and feeling more confidence in front of an audience.
- Techniques to improve your public speaking skills through voice and body language.
- How to engage and inspire your audience with compelling content.
- Practical exercises to put what you've learned into practice.
- Professional feedback from a communication skills expert.
Build your self-confidence, discover your own voice and learn to express yourself with courage, through effective communication.
Today created such a shift for me - thank you so much! I am very inspired, feel more confident and have connected with great people. Really glad I came - thank you again! Nelly
"Hilary was excellent. I made more progress today than I did in 3 years at a Toastmasters Club." Alexandra
The training has helped me find my real self. It showed me the importance of speaking out and listening. Paulina