San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course will give you the confidence to deal with respiratory conditions affecting babies, toddlers, children and teenagers. The anatomy and technique taught on this course will focus on the paediatric facial bones and the temporal. This 2-day course will incorporate a mix of theory, practical and group discussion.
You will learn about:
- The developmental anatomy of the respiratory tract
- The effects of lung changes at birth
- The effects of prematurity and artificial ventilation
- Lower respiratory tract conditions - including bronchiolitis, asthma, croup
- Upper respiratory tract conditions - including mouth breathing, adenoids, tonsils, sinuses
- Middle ear pathology - including acute otitis media and 'glue ear'
When & Where
British School of Osteopathy (BSO)
The BSO is the oldest osteopathic institution in Europe. It is at the forefront of CPD education for osteopaths and welcomes participants from other professions. We pride ourselves on the quality and diversity of our CPD programme and the speakers who deliver our CPD; delegates consistently provide us with excellent feedback.
Our courses are designed so that participants can incorporate what they have learned directly into their daily practice. We use research evidence, peer-to-peer sharing, and practical experience to uphold standards and support the refreshment and extension of core skills.
Our vision is to provide a programme of CPD courses that are:
- High-quality, topical, evidence-based and provided by experts from a range of professional backgrounds
- Open to professionals in and outside the UK using a variety of formats including face-to-face and multimedia
- In line with the regulatory expectations for continuing professional development
- Informed by contemporary teaching approaches and include practical and experiential learning
- Informed by the feedback we receive from our participants
We would value your feedback and ideas for new CPD via CPD@bso.ac.uk or +44 (0)20 7089 5333.
Vice Principal (Research), British School of Osteopathy
Editor-in-Chief, The International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr Jerry Draper-Rodi
CPD Manager and Lecturer, British School of Osteopathy
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular updates on our CPD and training opportunities direct to your inbox. We will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes, and you can unsubscribe at any time.