The original workshop for Wedding DJs - updated!
Learn how to establish yourself as an expert.
I'll show you how to communicate your value and earn more.
10.00 to 18.00
Refreshments provided throughout the day including a working lunch
- What do Brides actually value when looking for a wedding DJ?
- what does your website and social media activity say about you?
- Top tips to help you connect with and book more brides.
- At the meeting - unlock the cash - turning dreams into reality
- The power of "Why" - use it to reveal the back story and create memories Spotlight Moments, what are they and why introduce them
- How to share your expertise and communicate your passion and professionalism
- Understanding and controlling the time line for a wedding
- Give yourself a pay rise, you deserve it. I'll show you how to raise your rates.
In this workshop I will share and explain the principles of marketing and selling your services as a mobile wedding DJ. Together we will establish why a wedding is so different from any other kind of event. During the day we will examine the myths and misconceptions which prevent most DJs establishing their value and the consequent inability to earn realistic fees for their services. By the end of the workshop you will be filled with confidence and the knowledge to create special wedding entertainment that is valued by your brides and their guests. Delegates will also receive a one month free trial of my one to one coaching and mentorship program to help put theory into practice and achieve your new goals and objectives.
This workshop has been the basis for many successful DJs who have since moved onward and upward. They have raised their fees, increased their bookings and developed their performance skills and been recognised as far from the average dj who simply turns up and does the same thing night after night.
Save This Event
When & Where
Full time professional Mobile DJ & Master of Ceremonies.
Over thirty years experience of all kinds of mobile DJ work.
Established as a leading wedding DJ specialist commanding fees often three or four times above the local average.
I have studied and attended many DJ Seminars and workshops in the USA and presented my own seminars at the NADJ show and BPM show as well as at various DJ association meetings across the United Kingdom.
Creator and presenter of the DJ workshop wedding Marketing for Mobile DJs
Past Chairman and branch development officer for the NADJ.
Author of the forthcoming book "wedding Marketing for DJs"
ts Not what you do Its how you do it!
" That's what gets results"
Testimonials from Delegates
"Good day, well done derek"
"Thanks for an informative day"
"Loved the performance stuff"
"Very Informative, I've learnt alot"
"Great day, lots of interaction"
"Friendly, Relaxed & Approachable"
"A very worthwhile day"
"Money well spent"