Speciality Bread No 2
Speciality Bread No.2 (Full Day Course)
This course will take you through the making of more complex breads with the addition of alcohol, spices and butter to make enriched dough. Using your previous bread making knowledge you will practise cutting, shaping various artisan bread rolls and loaves to perfection.
The course will cover:
- An introduction to more complex bread making
- Making a stout and aniseed dough
- Refining your basic bread skills
- Making brown and white dough
- Making an enriched dough with extra ingredients to make it sweet or savoury
- Cutting and shaping the dough
- All your breads will be available for you to take home on the day
The class starts with an introduction by our professional chef tutors who have decades of experience within the industry, complimentary freshly baked pastries, teas and coffee.
A lunch break is scheduled half way through the day, where you sit down and enjoy a complimentary lunch with refreshments and chat with your fellow classmates.
Tickets are priced at £125 and include a complimentary light breakfast and lunch.
Please note that tickets are non refundable.