Actions and Detail Panel
Specialized Chester Women's Christmas Ride
Sun 4 December 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
Keep it up through winter and join us for our Specialized Chester Women's Christmas ride!
Enjoy the spirit of Christmas without the bustle and ride with us on Sunday 4th of December at 10am from Specialized Concept Store Chester.
The ride is designed for all ability and is a social non drop ride. We will take you through the beautiful Cheshire countryside for around 20 miles.
Tea and minced pies will be provided and you will be welcomed back at the store with warm muled wine!
Special discounts and offers on the day for all participants.
Terms and conditions:
We hope that you have a safe and enjoyable ride.
By signing up to the event you understand and agree that:
- You are entering the event entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks and dangers to cycling, including but not limited to falls, contact and/or collision with pedestrians & other riders and vehicles, the effect of weather including heat and/or humidity, the condition of the roads, and possibly the serious physical and/or mental trauma or injury associated with cycling events. You voluntarily and knowingly assume these risks. You further agree not to sue, and waive, release, and discharge Specialized Concept Store Chester and any and all of its affiliates, representatives, agents or employees, from any and all claims of liability, death, personal injury or property loss or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown.
- You acknowledge that cycling can be very strenuous, and have checked with your doctor in advance of taking part in this event that your health is in a condition that allows you to take part. You hereby state that you have no physical and mental condition, which to your knowledge, would endanger yourself to others, or would interfere with your ability to participate in the event. You agree not to participate if you are pregnant.
- You agree to bring your own bike for the event, and hereby confirm that it is in a roadworthy condition. You agree to wear appropriate protective clothing during the event, such as safety helmets, riding gloves, suitable foot attire, etc.
- You agree to participate in the event in a responsible and sporting manner and will ride at all times in a manner that is safe to yourself and others.
- You agree that Specialized Concept Store Chester will retain the right to refuse your participation in the event, for whatever reason.
- You acknowledge and agree that Specialized Concept Store Chester is free to cancel the event at any time.
- You confirm that you are happy for Specialized Concept Store Chester to use your image, name and any photography or video taken during the event for marketing purposes.