Actions and Detail Panel
Speed Dating 30-45
Wed 22 June 2016, 18:30 – 22:30 BST
Looking for something to do on a Wednesday evening? Are you single? Looking to meet and interact with likeminded singles?
All early arrivals will be greeted with a drink and some nibbles at our Speed dating event for single professionals between 30 - 45.
Please note that the event is being filmed for a TV Documentary Series for Discovery Networks International. Everyone attending needs to be happy to be filmed AND SHOWN IN THE PROGRAMME and will be asked TO CONFIRM THEIR written consent upon arrival.
Date: Wednesday June 22nd 2016
THE DEAD DOLLS HOUSE
181 Upper Street,
Time: Required between 6.30pm – 10.30pm (approx.)
Dates start: 7.30pm
Dress code: Strictly Smart Casual
This event is FREE but is strictly ticket only.
Before the event
- Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with details of the event. Should there be any last minute changes to arrangements we will email everyone in advance, informing them of any changes.
- We will kindly ask everyone to arrive before 7.30pm so we can complete registration as we aim to make a punctual start and avoid our guests waiting.
- On arrival, everyone will be provided with a scorecard and pen then assigned to their seat by one of our team. We will explain the scorecard system and how the seating plan works, in order to ensure there is a set structure for everything to run smoothly. Then the lights go down, the music goes low and the exciting part of the evening begins!
During the event
- Everyone will be sat at a table for two where you will date the person across from you for Four minutes. After the Four minutes is up, a whistle will sound, marking the end of the date. We admit it, Four minutes doesn't sound like a lot of time to chat to someone but trust us it is spot on. Four minutes is long enough for you to get a general vibe about each other while still leaving you intrigued, and (hopefully!) your mini-dates will leave you wanting to spend more time with them! Well that's the plan, isn't it?!
- The women remain seated and then men then pay their respects and move to the next date, until everyone has completed their dates.
NOTE: Men must move to the next seat when the time is up, we understand you might be having an amazing conversation with a woman but in order to give everyone a fair amount of dates our team will usher men to the next seat.
At the end of the Event
- Once the speed dating event is over, we encourage guests to stay around to enjoy the music and the company! This can be a great part of the evening and we really recommend you stick around.
- Before guests leave, we'll collect all scorecards and input and make the matches. Your matches will be given to you a week after the event. We will encourage people to not be disheartened if they don't get any matches. We will have different people at all our events, so next time they could meet their perfect date!
- Upon receiving their matches – couples will be entered into a raffle where a winning couple will win an all expenses paid date. Don’t miss out – book your tickets now.
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LoungeDeLela
Follow us on twitter: @LoungeDeLela
Follow us on Instagram: Lela's Lounge