Actions and Detail Panel
SpeedSpelling Workshop: family learning for Dyslexia
Thu 27 October 2016, 10:30 – 16:30 BST
If you and/or your kid need to quickly improve their spelling (and gain the follow on reading and writing improvements) to pass exams, then this workshop is for you to learn together. You will leave the course knowing how to use the technique, with a huge increase in confidence and motivation and a plan to keep working on the vocabulary sets that are unique to each child's school options.
Join us and other parents for this life choice expanding workshop during half term for :
- 10-15-year-olds plus an accompanying parent co-learner
- max 6 students per accredited tutor
- its hands-on, fun, and EASY to learn
- it's a late start to suit teenage learning patterns
- pastries at the start of the session, and good food at lunch time :)
This method has been in use for 20 years with over 10,000 adults, teens and primary schoolers. It is accredited by Liverpool John Moores University. If at the end of the workshop your child has not learnt this new method, we will refund your full fee, or a free place on the next session - your choice.