Extending the life of the North Sea through cost effective well intervention solutions
Innovation and collaboration along with cost reduction and maximising production safely are all fundamental to the future success of our industry.
If you’re engaged in well intervention, then you can’t afford to miss the valuable learning, training and networking opportunities provided at the largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe.
Supported by TAQA, BP, OGA, Tenaris and Quality Tubing NOV Completion & Production Solutions.
- It’s the largest and longest established conference of its kind in Europe
- Strong technical programme, CPD and SPE accredited, providing valuable learning and training opportunities
- The audience will include representatives from the Operators and major service companies including BP, ConocoPhillips, TAQA, Shell, Statoil, Marathon, NOV, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, providing an excellent networking opportunity
- The Conference is accompanied by a major exhibition of all the latest intervention tools, technologies and services available to the market
- As a not-for-profit Conference, any surplus funds raised are reinvested to help support various initiatives and in particular, to help support our future generation of young engineers
An early bird discount is currently in place, if you book your place before 14 October.
Click on 'book tickets' for details of costs and to book your place.