Actions and Detail Panel
SPINNING® Certification: Limerick (pre-reg)
Sat, 13 May 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 14 May 2017, 17:00 IST
SPINNING® INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
Course price per instructor: Early-bird €379 | Standard €399
The all new Spinning Instructor Certification—the most comprehensive and widely recognized indoor cycling training program on the planet. This 2-day comprehensive live training will give you all the hands-on tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes in any of the 35,000+ Official Spinning Facilities worldwide. When you sign up, you'll receive the Spinning Instructor Manual for use as reference, a digital preparatory study guide, the online Spinning Instructor Assessment and a 30-day SPIN® Membership. You may complete the online assessment either before the Live Training, or up to 30 days after you have been confirmed in to the training.
Certification is achieved after completion of the live training day and passing of the online assessment, active for two years. Bring your gear and be ready for four Spinning rides led by a Spinning Master Instructor; the first ride will cover application of proper form and technique while the second ride will weave in the Spinning training Energy Zones™. The third ride will focus on incorporating the spilt symbol class design strategy. The final ride will pull it all together to provide an example of the perfect Spinning experience. Duration of the certification live training is nine hours each day.
As a bonus, all Spinning Instructor Training participants receive a 30 day complimentary SPIN® Membership effective the date you are confirmed as having attended the training. SPIN members receive 15% off Spinning® continuing education workshops, and can take advantage of other valuable discounts. You will gain an understanding of the following:
- Cycling biomechanics
- Bike setup and safety principles
- Coaching skills
- Crafting of class ride profiles
- Incorporation of heart rate training and the Spinning Energy Zones™
- Visualization techniques to complement the mind/body connection
The ride of your life starts here.™
MASTER INSTRUCTOR: Brian McKenna
Heart Rate Monitor is required for this workshop
Athleticum® would like to offer you the chance to purchase a MYZONE belt and use its awesome smart phone app, all for an amazing discount only available through ATHLETICUM®. Join us and track your real time activity, take part in global challenges and workout with knowledge.
Your £50 off discount voucher link… http://buy.myzone.org/ship/?lang=enGB&voucher=MELUK001
Order SPINNING® Accessories from email@example.com for UK and Ireland postage.
To attend the Spinning® Certification you need to have or be in the process of achieving one of the following in the UK and Ireland:
- L2/3 Anatomy & Physiology included within a Gym Instructor or Personal Trainer Certificate (providing access to the REPS register) Yoga or Pilates Qualification
- Home study – Exercise Physiology: This can be purchased via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports/Exercise Science Diploma or Equivalent
We also recommend that you gain a First Aid & CPR certification prior to teaching fitness classes to members of the public.
Other important information:
- You will need to bring your heart rate monitor and transmitter belt to the course
- You will need to physically fit with a base aerobic fitness level, and bike or indoor cycling experience
- Please inform us if you have any specific learning needs in advance of the course as per your booking form attached.
- The Spinning® Certification is REPS accredited course 16CPDs
- You will need to gain Instructor insurance in advance of teaching the public.
- All Spinning® Advanced Education (Continuing Education CED) Workshops and Home Study education and selected events provide CEC’s and, REPS CPD points.
- You may want to attend SPINNING® SHOWCASE to gain annual CEC’s at a great event www.athleticum.co.uk
- SPINNING® UK & Ireland Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpinningUKandIreland/
Click to reserve your space on the training course. You will be added automatically to the "wait list" and your booking secured. You will then be e-mailed an invoice with payment links within 48 business hours.
CONTACT US DIRECT: Call 0208 8199 161 or Email email@example.com
Your registration includes:
- Spinning® Instructor Manual (2nd edition)
- Digital preparatory study guide (new)
- Certification online assessment
- Certification practical assessment
- Certificate of Attendance
- SPIN® Membership trial for 30 days
- REPS 16 CECs
- ACE 0.8 CECs
- NASM 0.8 CEUs
- AFAA 8.0 CEUs