Actions and Detail Panel
SPINPower® Certification: London (pre-reg)
Sat, 9 Dec 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 10 Dec 2017, 18:00 GMT
SPINPower® INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
Course price per instructor: Early-bird £325 | Standard £350
The SPINPower® Instructor Certification is an extension of the Spinning® program to provide Certified Spinning Instructors and fitness professionals and enthusiasts advanced education to understand the foundational principles of power to deliver extraordinary classes and innovative training techniques. Using power provides riders an immediate measurement of their honest effort and offers accountability for weight loss, performance and progression.
The 2-day SPINPower Instructor Training will teach participants how to train and coach with power; use the Personal Spinning Threshold Test (PST Test) and how to understand the Functional Threshold Test to create individualized training zones; and design profiles for power-based classes. Certified Spinning Instructors can earn the SPINPower Certification upon passing the online exam.*
*If your Spinning Instructor Certification has expired, you must renew your certification (fee online) before you can take the online SPINPower exam. After you renew your Spinning Instructor Certification, you are eligible to take the SPINPower exam assessment required to earn your SPINPower Certification. You may use your SPINPower CEC's to renew your Spinning® Instructor Certificaiton.
Power Specialist Master Instructor & British Cycling Power Coach: SANDRO MORELLI
Certified Spinning® Instructors:
• Attend the Spinpower Instructor Training that will teach you how to train and coach with power.
• After the workshop, study at your own pace and take the online assessment.
• Certified Spinning Instructors receive the Spinpower Instructor Certification upon successful completion of the online assessment.
• Receive ACE, AFAA, NASM, REPS and CIMSPA continuing education credits (CECs).*
• Certification is valid as long as you maintain a current Spinning Instructor Certification.
Fitness and Cycling Professionals:
• The Spinpower training is open to any fitness or cycling professional who wants to teach and coach indoor cycling participants how to train with power.
• Receive ACE, AFAA, NASM, and CIMSPA CECs.*
*Check your local region’s eligibility rules and regulations regarding CECs and provider availability.
The Spinpower™ program will give your members:
• Science-based training principles for individual weight loss, fitness and performance goals.
• Individualized training using the Personal Spinning Threshold test (PST). The PST test establishes a baseline power at threshold to create customized Spinpower training zones.
• High-quality, power-based Spinning classes built around effective, individualized program design.
• Post-ride data analysis, allowing one to measure, track and evaluate progress, and most importantly, GET RESULTS!
Click to reserve your space on the training course. You will be added automatically to the "wait list" and your booking secured. You will then be e-mailed an invoice with payment links within 48 business hours.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
PHONE…(+44) 020 881 991 61
SPINPower® Instructor's Manual
14.0 SPIN® CECs
NASM 0.8 CEUs
ACE 0.7 CECs
AFAA 7.0 CEUs
USAT 8.0 CEUs* (conditional apply)
USAC 8.0 CEUs* (conditional apply)