Actions and Detail Panel
Sports Performance Data & Fan Engagement Summit 2017
Tue, 30 May 2017, 09:00 – Wed, 31 May 2017, 18:00 BST
Data is revolutionizing the sports industry.
With two sold-out events already, the sports data series continues with a 450 capacity, executive summit bringing together the top decision-makers in elite performance and the sports tech industry (video of last year's event, partnered with a sports nutrition expo).
The theme of the summit is:
How the sports industry can incorporate technology and data analytical solutions to improve performance and drive better fan engagement.
This event is at the forefront of the discussion around transforming the way people play, coach & watch sports.
Coaches are using data to identify an edge in performance but this analysis isn't just restricted to athletes. There is huge amounts of money at stake in understanding how fans engage with the sport or a brand. By tailoring sports advertising or broadcast content we can drive generate higher revenues.
This will be the first time the European sporting ecosystem has a networking forum that combines these two focuses. As an attendee you will get insight into how we are using data analytics in elite performance and also how the industry is relaying fascinating digital content to fans.
Our evolving agenda can be found HERE and it will feature over 60 speakers, including:
- Philip Bernie, Head of Sports TV, BBC
- Richard Nockles, Creative Director, Sky Sports Virtual Reality Studio
- Simon Jones, Head of Innovation, Team Sky
- Nick Morgan, Head of Production, Premier League
- Mike Norrish, Head of Digital, BT Sport
- Dominic Hayes, Commercial Director, Premiership Rugby
- Daniel Green, Head of Performance Analysis, BMC Racing
- Jack Hazzard, Producer, Monday Night Football, Sky Sports
- Jerry Newman, Sports Partnership Lead, EMEA, Facebook
- Neill Potts, Head of Athletic Performance, Scottish Rugby Union
- Dermot Rigley, Commercial Director, Guinness PRO12
- Shane Warden, Director of Broadcasting, ATP Media
- Ewan Turney, Head of Content, RFU
- Karl Cooke, Head of Sports Science, British Swimming
- Florian Diederichsen, CTO, Perform Group
- Daniel Green, Head of Performance Analysis, BMC Racing
- Drew Barrand, Marketing Director, English Football League
- Stuart Rowson, Editor, BBC Sport Online
- Sebastian Weber, Head of Human Performance, Cannondale Pro Cycling
- Mubarak Malik, Director of Performance, New York Knicks
- Karl Hogan, Global Head of League & Data Partnerships, Catapult Sports
- Stephen Park OBE, RYA Olympic Manager, British Sailing Team
- Matt Johnson, Head of Innovation, Leicester Tigers
- Russ Byrne, Head of Digital, English Football League
- Roddy Williams, Head of Content, European Tour
- Adrien de Cheveigne, Head of Digital Business, ASO
- Steven Bartlett, CEO & Co-Founder, Social Chain
- Taylor Bloom, President and CEO, SportTechie
- Tommy O'Hare, Head of Digital Strategy, Olympic Channel
- Gary Anderson, Performance Director, British Bobsleig
- Mark Quinn, Former Head of Sports Science and Analytics, Wigan Warriors
- Aarti Dabas, Head of Media Rights, Broadcast & Digital, International Cricket Council
- Alex Wolf, Head of Strength and Conditioning, English Institute of Sport
- James Hillier, High Performance Coach, British Athletics
- Chris Wearmouth, Head of Communications, Northampton Saints
- Andy O'Brien, Director of Sport Science & Performance, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Alistair Gosling, Chairman & CEO, EXTREME
- Gareth Capon, CEO, Grabyo
- Stephen Smith, CEO, Kitman Labs
- Guido Bouw, Managing Director, Sports, Gracenote
- Gareth Balch, CEO, Two Circles
- James Kirkham, Head of Copa90, Bigballs Media
- Moe Hamdhaidari, Head of Digital, deltatre UK
- Paul Williamson, Former Director of Ticketing, England Rugby 2015
- Preston Moxcey, Global Vice President, Misfits
- Fiona Green, Founder, WINNERS
- Ben Barker, Director of Sport, Monterosa
- Maikel Oettle, International Head of Partnerships & Sponsorship, DraftKings
- Robert Gibson, Performance Pathway Manager, GB Boxing
- Graeme Warring, Co-Founder & COO, WePlay Media
This unique forum will give you the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in data analytics, digital content, machine learning and virtual reality, which are creating the next generation of sports insight and fan experiences. The event aims to be at the forefront of the discussion around transforming the way people play, coach & watch sports.
BBC - Sky Sports VR Studios - BT Sport - TeamGB - Premier League - Facebook - Wigan Warriors - BMC Racing -World Rugby - Sky Sports - The FA - Scottish Rugby Union -Guinness PRO12 - ATP Media - RFU - British Swimming - BMC Racing - Cannondale Pro Cycling - NY Knicks - Catapult Sports -British Sailing Team - Leicester Tigers - A.S.O - Sportradar - STATS - Opta - SportTechie - Olympic Channel - British Bobsleigh - International Cricket Council - England and Wales Cricket Board -British Athletics - Northampton Saints - Bath Rugby - Pittsburgh Penguins - Grabyo - Kitman Labs - Gracenote - Deltatre - England Rugby - The R&A - UFC - Arsenal - GB Boxing - Misfits -Nielsen - SAS - Perform Group - Loughborough Uni - EY - Team Sky - SAP - Havas Sports & Entertainment - City Football Club - Deloitte - NZ Cricket - Sports Magazine - RFL - Royal Ascot Racecourse - Engage Sports Media - IRONMAN - Lagardere Sports & Entertainment - ORTEC - Eleven Sports Media -Stream AMG - HYPE Investment - London Marathon - Couchmans LLP - British Canoeing - Ericsson - England & GB Hockey - FC Bayern Munich - GymDetector - Sheffield Wednesday FC - Nottingham Forest FC - Leicester City FC - Seven League - Wasps RFC - FIFA - FIA World Endurance Championships - Formula E - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC - Yahoo - InCrowd Sports - NBA - IBM - Discovery Communications - Hull City FC - Harlequins Rugby - Stoke City FC - Leeds United FC - Inter Milan FC - UK Sport - YouTube - Ospreys Rugby - WWE - Newcastle United FC – IAAF – Bundesliga – Everton FC – British Gymnastics – FOX Sports - McLaren and many more.
This sports data series has two previous, oversubscribed events:
- The Sports Performance Data & Fan Engagement symposium (London ExCel, June 2016). The event had 500 registered delegates and 60 speakers including:
Andreas Gall, CTO, Red Bull Media House
George Ciz, SVP Marketing & Business Development, ATP Tour
Mark Alford, Head of Editorial, Sky Sports Digital Media
Hugh Chambers, CCO, World Sailing
Nick Rusling, CEO, Human Race Group
- Virtual Reality in Sports (Campus London, Sept 2016) with a speaker panel that included Richard Nockles, Creative Dirt Sky Sports VR Studios, Dominic Collins, GM EMEA, Jaunt VR & Erfan Saadati, Head of VR, Surround Vision.
Our last event - focused on Virtual Reality - was oversubscribed in 6 hours of going live so definitely make sure you reserve your ticket for our annual summit next May.